NOTICE for AKUites

Notice for AKUites

All students from AKU who wish to help their juniors clear the rigorous AKU admission process are encouraged to submit a written piece about their AKU interview/test experience at theakuchallenge@gmail.com and akuhelp@outlook.com (this email is currently in use)! We are sure the readers (prospective AKUites) would love to have your contribution on this blog.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Admissions Open for MBBS 2021-2022 (Last Date: 28th July) + Blog Future

Over here, please download the Programme Information Booklet/Admission Information and go through it in detail. You can also download the Sample Test paper that will give you an overview of the format. Generally just familiarize yourself with everything on this page.

If you have any questions, contact AKU at mbbs.query@aku.edu.
This is the extensive guide I wrote after securing my own admission into AKU's MBBS program. Please ensure you use this link to access it so that you're getting the latest version..
  • AKU-EB Past Papers + Answers
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8zG6ETp7LjBcWZRSW5seE5wU1U 


Hey everyone,

Yasrab here from the MBBS Class of 2022.

Over the past three and a half years, it has been an absolute honor to keep all of you updated with the little nuances and changes that are made each year, to provide help individually to those who've contacted me (some of whom are juniors in AKU today), to gather relevant information from fellow students regarding their own journeys and subsequently provide it all here, and quite simply, to be a source of help for aspiring students.

Now, as my own workload and responsibilities have begun to pile up, and simply knowing that this is something that needs to be continued down the batches, ensuring that this central reference for future applicants remains alive and active, I have decided to take on board a couple of people from my junior batches (mainly from the Class of 2024) and have them formerly run this blog in the future. That's the next logical step, as this blog was also handed down to me by my own, amazing seniors when I got accepted here. Thus, future posts and email queries will be directed to those individuals. I'll ask them to introduce themselves and mention what they have in mind for the rest of the year, as soon as it's finalized.

With that out of the way, what is important to note right now is the last date being 28th July. I believe that this is because of the Covid-19 situation and how the admissions and batches are being managed. This does give plenty of time to prepare for the first biggest step, i.e. the entry test. 

However, there have been certain changes in the process itself over the years, such as who is eligible for the entry test and who isn't, the way the entry test has been divided up and subjects covered, the interview itself, etc. Hence, I suggest thoroughly going through the official Programme Information Booklet. 

For this post, what I'm going to do is have the important links at the very top for ease of access, and here I'm going to link all of the relevant posts that are important for the time being, so anyone reading this can at least get an idea about how they ought to go about preparation:
Follow these link and then all the links within these posts.

In regards to updates and differences compared to last year, the information will be updated shortly over here.

Till then, feel free to email me at akuhelp@outlook.com, so I can either respond directly or forward the email to whomever would be willing to provide assistance. 

Take care, and good luck!

Regards,
Yasrab

    5 comments:

    1. Is there a difference in fee for pakistani students who have done f.sc/A levels from abroad?

      ReplyDelete

    2. And what about the syllabus of this yea?

      ReplyDelete
    3. please I need access to the past papers+answers. As I am trying to get access through my mail :aleezayislam@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Assalamualakum
      I need to access past paper+ answers.my email id Is bushra.masaud010@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    This week's popular posts: